1. LEGAL INFORMATION AND ACCEPTANCE
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the identifying information of the company is provided below. This internet portal is made available to users by the entity whose identifying information is as follows:
Altavista Property International, S.L
C.C. Camoján Corner, Local 5, Camino de Camoján 29602 Marbella Málaga
We have a Data Protection Officer you can contact at the email:
Registered in the Commercial Register of Málaga on January 13, 2010, in Volume 4718, Book 3626, Page 172, Section 8, Sheet MA103871, Entry 1.
This legal notice establishes the general conditions that govern access and use of this website, hereinafter referred to as “the website.” The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the specific conditions that may apply to certain specific services on the website.
Access to the website is free, except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider chosen by the users. Certain services are exclusive to our clients, and access to them is restricted.
Using the Portal grants the status of Portal user (hereinafter, the ‘User’) and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service has a limited duration at the time when the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must read this Legal Notice carefully on each occasion they intend to use the Portal, as it and its conditions of use as stated in this Legal Notice may undergo changes.
Some services of the Portal accessible to Internet users or exclusive to Altavista Property International, S.L clients may be subject to specific conditions, regulations, and instructions that, if applicable, replace, complement, and/or modify this Legal Notice and must be accepted by the User before providing the corresponding service.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
This website and the content it hosts are protected by current intellectual property laws.
Altavista Property International, S.L is the owner or licensee of all intellectual and industrial property rights on its website and the elements it contains. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation of all or part of the content of this website for commercial purposes, through any medium or technical means, without the authorization of Terms and Conditions, is expressly prohibited.
Trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs are owned by Altavista Property International, S.L, whether due to industrial or intellectual property, and access to the Portal does not imply any rights over these trademarks, trade names, and/or distinctive signs. The registered trademarks are as follows:
AV ALTAVISTA PROPERTY .COM
Date of Registration
AV ALTAVISTA PROPERTY.COM
Date of Registration
AV ALTAVISTA PROPERTY.COM
Date of Registration
AV ALTAVISTA PROPERTY.COM
Date of Registration
All products and services on these pages that are NOT property of Altavista Property International, S.L are trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company. They are only featured on the Altavista Property International, S.L website for promotion and information collection purposes. These owners can request the modification or removal of the information that belongs to them.
The User agrees to use the Portal correctly in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice. The User will be liable to Altavista Property International, S.L or third parties for any damages and losses that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
The use of the Portal for purposes that are harmful to the property or interests of Altavista Property International, S.L or third parties, or in any way overloading, damaging, or disabling the networks, servers, and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of Altavista Property International, S.L or third parties, is expressly prohibited.
The User agrees to use the Content in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as with any other conditions, regulations, and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with clause 1.
By way of example, the User, in accordance with current legislation, must refrain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, publicly communicating, transforming, or modifying the Content, except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by Altavista Property International, S.L or by the holder of the exploitation rights, as the case may be.
- Reproducing or copying for private use the Contents that may be considered Software or a Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as their public communication or making them available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply reproduction by the User or a third party.
- Extracting and/or reusing the entirety or a substantial part of the Content that makes up the Portal, as well as the databases provided by Altavista Property International, S.L.
3.3 Introduction of Links to the Portal
Internet users who want to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions detailed below, and failure to do so will not exempt them from the responsibilities arising from the law:
- The link will only connect to the home page or main page of the Portal but may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copying texts, graphics, etc.).
- In any case, it is prohibited, in accordance with applicable and current legislation, to establish frames or frames of any kind that surround the Portal or allow the display of Contents through internet addresses different from those of the Portal, and in any case, when they are displayed together with contents that are not from the Portal in a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, an error, confusion, or deception among users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the brand reputation and prestige of Altavista Property International, S.L, or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
- No false, inaccurate, or incorrect statements will be made on the page that introduces the link about Altavista Property International, S.L, its partners, employees, clients, or the quality of the services it provides.
- Under no circumstances will it be stated on the page where the link is located that Altavista Property International, S.L has given its consent to insert the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies, or supervises the sender’s services.
- The use of any distinctive name, graphic, or mixed trademark or any other distinctive sign of Altavista Property International, S.L on the sender’s page is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by Altavista Property International, S.L, and provided that in these cases, a direct link to the Portal is allowed in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not have or link to its own or third-party contents that: (I) are unlawful, harmful, or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induce or may induce the user to have a false conception that Altavista Property International, S.L endorses, supports, adheres to, or in any way supports the ideas, statements, or expressions, whether lawful or unlawful, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to Altavista Property International, S.L‘s activity, considering the place, content, and theme of the sender’s website.
4.1 Regarding Information
Altavista Property International, S.L is not responsible for decisions made based on the information provided on the Portal or for any damages and losses caused to the User or third parties as a result of actions based solely on the information obtained on the Portal.
4.2 Regarding Service Quality
Access to the Portal does not imply an obligation on the part of Altavista Property International, S.L to control the absence of viruses, worms, or any other harmful computer elements. It is the User’s responsibility, in any case, to have suitable tools for detecting and disinfecting harmful computer programs. Altavista Property International, S.L is not responsible for the damages caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Regarding Service Availability
Access to the Portal requires third-party services and supplies, including transport through telecommunications networks, the reliability, quality, continuity, and operation of which are not the responsibility of Altavista Property International, S.L. Therefore, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled, or become inaccessible, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Portal service.
Altavista Property International, S.L is not responsible for damages or losses of any kind caused to the User that arise from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that result in the suspension, cancellation, or interruption of the Portal service during its provision or beforehand.
4.4 Regarding Content and Services Linked through the Portal
The service of access to the Portal includes technical link devices, directories, and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, ‘Linked Sites’). In these cases, Altavista Property International, S.L acts as a provider of intermediary services in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), and is only responsible for the contents and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of their illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. If the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate contents, they may contact Altavista Property International, S.L in accordance with the procedure and effects established in clause 6, without this communication in any case involving the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case should the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or owners of them, or the recommendation, promotion, or identification of Altavista Property International, S.L with the statements, contents, or services provided.
Altavista Property International, S.L is not aware of the contents and services of the Linked Sites and is not responsible for damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error, and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites, or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to Altavista Property International, S.L.
5. DATA PROTECTION
You can consult our Data Protection Policy to learn how we use your personal data.
6. REPORTING ILLEGAL AND INAPPROPIATE ACTIVITIES
In the event that the User or any other Internet user becomes aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose contents or services are illegal, harmful, derogatory, violent, or contrary to morals, they may contact Altavista Property International, S.L, indicating the following details:
Personal data of the notifier: name, address, telephone number, and email address.
Description of the facts that reveal the illegal or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site.
In the event of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the holder of the infringed right when different from the notifier.
Likewise, the notifier must provide evidence of their legitimacy as the holder of the rights and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the holder when different from the notifier.
An express declaration that the information contained in the notification is accurate.
Receipt by Altavista Property International, S.L of the communication provided for in this clause will not imply, according to the LSSI, effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the notifier.
The notifier must also provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the holder of the rights and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the holder when different from the notifier.
All notifications and communications made by the parties will be valid in accordance with the means admitted by law. Those related to this Portal will be considered effective for all purposes if made through the Portal itself.